What do you get when you combine Fitness and Health Coaching with Innovation?
A comprehensive approach to your total wellness!
Lisa Carusone, MS, NBC-HWC, NASM-CPT, is a fitness instructor, trained and certified in Strength Training and Pilates. She creates custom fitness solutions designed to meet your specific goals. And, she’s also a Duke Integrative Medicine-trained Integrative Health Coach, a National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and has over 15 years of corporate experience. Lisa tailors innovative approaches to your total wellness that go beyond fitness.
Lisa works with people like you; adults who want life-stage specific fitness and/or can benefit from Integrative Health Coaching.
She has a depth of experience working with:
- Active, older adults as they Age Fit,
- Adults new to fitness and wellness as they Get Fit,
- Athletes who want a new twist on fitness and wellness so they Stay Fit,
- Adults post surgery/physical therapy as they Rehab Fit,
- Women in mid-life where Integrative Health Coaching supports transition and reinvention.